Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my newly created blog! During this adventure, I hope to share ideas that can be used inside and outside of the classroom. I want to create a teacher and parent friendly site that is inspirational and educational!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Clipboards





After purchasing some clipboards from Big Lots (great deal about $1.50 a piece) I decided I wanted to jazz them up. First I cut the colored cardstock to size. Then I applied elmer's spray adhesive to the clipboard and laid the paper down smoothing out the bubbles. Then I placed letter sticks and letter chipboard pieces to the cardstock. Once those were applied, I put an even coat of modge podge on using a paint brush. Let them dry and voila! I did this all in a total of 20ish minutes outside sitting on my deck!!



Clipboard Redo!

1 comment:

  1. Look at the way my associate Wesley Virgin's adventure launches with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the EXACT same secrets lots of famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that expression has even taken place IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head about 7 years back, while driving an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a vehicle with a suspended driver's license and with $3 on his debit card.

    "I'm so frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I become successful?"

    You've been a part of those those types of thoughts, isn't it right?

    Your success story is waiting to start. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete