Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my newly created blog! During this adventure, I hope to share ideas that can be used inside and outside of the classroom. I want to create a teacher and parent friendly site that is inspirational and educational!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Word Wall Words: Printable!!

I wanted a word wall for my classroom, however most word walls are printed on manuscript print. My school system still uses DNealian...which is impossible to find at times! I spent a Sunday afternoon create my own word wall. I want to give you a preview of what it looks like! All of the words are in shape boxes and vowels are colored red. If you would like the entire power point, I will email it to you!! There are around 30+ slides of words, so I did not want to upload them all! Here is a preview...

Shape boxes with HF Words for Word Wall

More words

No comments:

Post a Comment