Welcome!

Thanks for checking out my newly created blog! During this adventure, I hope to share ideas that can be used inside and outside of the classroom. I want to create a teacher and parent friendly site that is inspirational and educational!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Subway Art

I love being creative! I wanted to try to create some subway art (pinterest inspired of course) but I don't always have the greatest handwriting or stenciling skills, but what I can do is work the computer! I was able to make this teacher inspired subway art for a friend (Miss J!) and myself. I used Microsoft Power Point and came up with teacher related words. Then I changed fonts (all the fonts I used were downloaded from the www.fontspace.com website....if you haven't checked this out before, it is AWESOME!), I also changed the colors, orientations, and sizes- VOILA, SUBWAY ART! If you like this idea and would like the actual attachment to manipulate; just send me an email and I will send you the digital copy :)







7 comments:

  1. Lindsay, I would love to have a copy of this so I can manipluate it myself but I can't seem to get your email to work. My email is ash.ginger@gmail.com....could you please send it to me as soon as possible?

    Thanks,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I'd love to have the file if you don't mind. I'm not that creative :) tiffanyprejean@gmail.com THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and would love to have a copy of this file!! Thank You!!! cassie.heads@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I would love a copy, so I can make a special teacher's gift! My e-mail is makwelby@gmail.com.
    Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is from awhile ago, but would you send me a copy? I'd love to make these for my fellow teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can someone please send me a copy ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you please send me a copy so I can personalize it for a coteacher.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete